I’m very interested to know where everyone is at in their writing careers. Are you published? Do you have an agent? How many manuscripts have you written? Are you struggling through your first novel? Are you considering writing a novel but have no idea where to begin? Are you struggling with writers block?
I’m endlessly curious to know where everyone is at so I have put together a list of questions that I’d love for you all to answer. Let’s get some discussion going.
1. What genre do you write in?
2. How many novels have you written?
3. Do you have an agent? Are you published? (Self published or traditionally)
4. What area of your writing needs the most improvement?
5. What is your advice to fellow writers?
1. What genre do you write in? — I write young adult fiction. Usually fantasy and sci-fi.
2. How many novels have you written? — I am currently writing my third novel but I have also dabbled in fanfiction in the past. Draco and Hermione forever!
3. Do you have an agent? Are you published? — No, but it is my goal to have an agent and be published traditionally.
4. What area of your writing needs the most improvement? — I’ve learnt through beta readers and critique groups that my writing can be quite repetitive with plenty of redundant words thrown into the mix. I need to trust my readers with the information I give them.
5. What is your advice to fellow writers? — My advice would be, don’t just focus on writing one book. Write one, put it aside and write another and another until you have something you’re happy with.
Feel free the answer the questions and say hello to people who’s journey looks a little like your own.