I saw this questionnaire on girlinabasement and decided it would be fun to alter it a little and fill it out.
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My name is Jodie.
2. I’m an Aussie.
3. I work in administration for a labour hire company.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Getting out of bed in the middle of the night and walking through the house without turning all the lights in my path on.
3. Losing my hope and optimism.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Red Bull.
2. My iPhone. I like to take a lot of photos.
3. Eye drops – at the moment anyway, my eyes are still recovering from laser eye surgery.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. Working on Project Life 🙂 I love it and highly recommend it.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. An author.
2. A dancer. I really wanted to be in musical theatre when I was a kid.
3. A PR consultant. I have a degree in it.
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Powell.
3. Panic by Lauren Oliver (currently reading)
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Drafting Wrapped in Darkness – my YA, urban fantasy.
2. Plotting Chemicals Collide – my CampNanoWrimo project.
3. Just finished doing an R&R for Sector12.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. See the Northern Lights.
2. Be a published author.
3. Have children.
THREE CELEB IDOLS (or crushes):
1. Seth Rogan
2. Johnny Depp
3. Jim Parsons (I love Big Bang Theory)
1. The world is a book, and those who don’t travel only read one page.
2. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
3. The first draft is just you telling yourself the story.
What are your answers fellow bloggers?