I am so inspired by all the wonderful comments this blog is getting. I love waking up every morning to see new notifications sitting in my inbox, it inspires me to write every day and I hope that some of my posts are encouraging you guys too.
So I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who is following this blog and leaving though provoking comments. I’m endlessly amazed by how different every writer is and how uniquely we all approach the writing process.
Is there anything in particular that you guys want me to post about? Any help you need with your writing? If you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments.
Here are some blog stats as of right this second:
My first blog post was on September 26, 2013.
Since then I have written 109 posts that have received 29,597 views and 2,725 comments.
My top commenters (as of the last 1,000 comments) are:
1. Barbara Pyett – Barbara has written her memoir and published a children’s book. She writes for children.
2. Harliqueen – A writer documenting her journey towards self-publishing.
3. M T McGuire – A humorous fantasy author.
4. Paul Gies – An author who posts his writing from three primary works.
5. Natacha Guyot – An independent researcher and writer.
My most commented posts are:
1. Shameless Promotion for Writers – 134 comments
2. Questions for Aspiring Authors – 120 comments
3. How long does it take to write a novel? – 89 comments
4. As a writer, what do you fear the most? – 84 comments
5. How do you write your first draft? – 84 comments
Thanks again everyone for making my blogging experience so rewarding 🙂