Most Popular Review This Month:
Rabbit Ears by Maggie de Vries had the most viewings, which probably isn’t much of a surprise considering I rated it 4.5 stars.
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month (by views):
1. When what’s in your head is better than what’s on the page… – 64 comments
2. Write What You Know – 45 comments
3. What does your family think of your writing? – 72 comments
4. Writers, do you start with character or plot? – 73 comments
5. How long does it take you to write a book? – 50 comments
3 New Obsessions in July:
1. Reading! – As you guys have probably noticed, I’ve been reading a lot this month. I’ve drifted out of writing mode and into reading mode and am trying to find some sort of balance. But in the meantime, I am loving reading everything I can get my hands on. And sharing my reading opinions with the world too!
2. Summer – I don’t know if it’s possible to be obsessed with the transition of the seasons. But I am over winter and ready for summer! It isn’t the cold weather that I’m sick of (because living in Australia, I’m sure you guys would laugh at our version of winter), it’s the short days! I hate getting out of work and the sun is going down at 5pm! Bring back 7.30pm sunsets!
3. Crocheting – I did a post about it back here, but yes, my crochet blanket is going strong!
3 Things I’m Looking Forward to in August:
1. My boyfriend and I are going down to Port Macquarie this weekend to see a friend and test drive a new car. I know this is very, very early August, but I’m looking forward to it.
2. Doing more writing! I barely wrote at all this month and I’m really looking forward to jumping back into the game after a month off.
3. The last month of winter! Because I can’t wait for long summer days!
3 TV Shows I’ve been Watching:
Self explanatory, I love this show.
2. Witches of East End
This has only just come back on for season 2 and I’m excited! Jenna Dewan Tatum gives me hair envy! God, she’s gorgeous.
I’m still not 100% sure if I like this or not, but I’ve got a weird crush on the guy who plays Michael, so I’ll keep watching.
Picture of the Month:
This month was race month in my hometown. So it was off to the races with my friends. Great memories.
What have you guys been up to this month? Highlights? Been writing, been reading, been watching a stack of TV?