March was a great month for me. 2015 is well and truly getting off to an awesome start! Here’s a little wrap-up of all the fun and excitement!
March 2015 in a Nutshell:
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach – 2 stars
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – 5 stars
Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren – 3 stars
I Was Here by Gayle Forman – 3 stars
Fake by Beck Nicholas – 2 stars
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton – 3 stars
My Author Interviews:
Natasha Ngan on The Memory Keepers
In March I was fortunate enough to attend two reading events. They were great fun and I definitely look forward to attending more in the future.
– Readers & Writers Down Under on the Gold Coast – post to come
– Sylvia Day Signing in Brisbane
Blog Posts I Loved:
I’ve been doing a lot of research on “taking your blog to the next level”. I’m considering doing my own version… my thinking cap is currently on.
– Five Years On: The Ever Changing World of Books and Blogging
– 9 Ways to get the most out of old blog content
– 15 resources for an awesome blog design
– 5 free resources for growing your blog
– 25 free resources for bloggers
How was your month?